Saturday, November 21, 2015

[Inspiration | Musing] When You Say You are Feeling Blue


When you say you are feeling blue, set me free to roam the streets with no name, or pull me into a cafe and have a seat on that beautiful chair, that is meant for the free-spirited side of me. Set me free to indulge in my kind of blue, if you say you are feeling blue, for how could you not see, I desperately need to let it all go, this very instant?




Let me be, let me be what I want to be - the sun that caresses the hand that holds the glass, or the glass that keeps the water in its place, or even the lines that run along, not knowing that they are supposed to stay in line.  How could you expect me to stay in one place when you are the one who escapes with an unwilling accomplice? You took away the only thing that matters to me - my kind of terribly beautiful blue... my unapologetically stunning blue.

It is a little blue kind of Saturday, but a gorgeous one. Visual 1 | Visual 2 | Visual 3

With love, 
Jeann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

6 comments :

  1. Your writing is very interesting to read and decipher and the accompanying images are so gentle and poetic. A wonderful post Jeann! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am feeling blue!... Another beautiful post! Have a happy and relax weekend bella.
    Glamoury Armory Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like blue can evoke a whole bevy of meanings not just one of sadness given how there are so many shades of the color itself.

    Have an amazing new week Jeann! And enjoy those new boots of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very true indeed, my friend *_^ Hope your kind of blue gives you a totally whole different meaning and feeling

      Delete

Thanks so much for dropping by and say hi. Love to hear your thoughts and will read them all! See you again *_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...