Monday, September 14, 2015

Inspiration | Quick Monday + Fall Pick Me Up


Woke up earlier today to quite a gloomy and really hazy Monday morning. Yes, from where we are, we have been experiencing some really bad weather, with bad air condition. Not good at all for our sensitive nose. Sigh... having said that, our early morning today got us into some writing work for client, as well as some new discoveries online which we find pretty lovely *_^ We came across these and thought it would be a great pick-me-up, just to share with you. We need some cheering up right about now! 


Here's a hint of fall mood, with a little Korean style with the chic two-toned trench coat and some fall beauty lip on this Monday morning and hope it will set you lovelies (and us included) to a better and great start to the rest of the busy week ahead. How is your week looking? Any exciting plans ahead?

All visuals via imlevy. Trench coat here. You could also follow jihyun of iamvely via her instagram here if you wish. Stay happy and luminous always.

With love, 
Jeann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

8 comments :

  1. Were you guys talking about the haze from the Indonesian region? We've been having a little bit of that here, too, and it's been extremely gloomy. These visuals are wonderful pick me ups, though! The trench coat is gorgeous!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just had one of those Mondays so it's nice to come here and find some chic outfit inspo. Definitely taking my mind away from the negative. Thank you and happy week to you lovely.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I hope the weather improves for you - air conditioning can be such a pain for the sinuses! These photos certainly are inspiring with regard to styling, the grey top/cardigan combination shown in the first image is ever so chic :) The perfect start to the week!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my dearest! don't even tell me about the weather, I thought summer was finally over, nope!!! these days has been so crazy humid!!! Many exciting things for the glamoury armory fam, this week.
    I really like these pictures and that lip color look so pretty!!
    Have an amazing week darling.
    Glamoury Armory Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mondays are bad enough without the weather being dark and gloomy as well. I hope that the bad weather and air has lifted. It has finally cooled down and the humidity has been low in NYC and it's been such a relief. It's not cold yet but we have plenty of time for that haha.

    I know what you mean about that Vogue China editorial. I stared at it for awhile before deciding whether to post it or not just because I don't like heavily Photoshoppped editorials cause it's almost as bad as heavy plastic surgery but they all still looked like themselves so I gave it a pass. I don't know why the Chinese pubs have such a heavy hand with the retouching and it's usually a turnoff.

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the first photo. That girl looks like an asian doll. So stunning. Happy Wednesday dear! :)

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook
    Instagram
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. imvely is super pretty! I just featured her on my fashion blog as well - what a coincidence! The red lip color looks super pretty on her and I agree with Style For Mankind, she is a doll, truly. I had the same hair cut back in high school but let's just say that I was pretty far from cute, lol =D

    Shanaz | Fashionista NOW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by and say hi. Love to hear your thoughts and will read them all! See you again *_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...