Monday, October 13, 2014

[Sneak Peek] The Scent of Absolute Beauty That Is My Burberry


This Friday has been a truly magical one (all thanks to our Style Crush). Having known this British brand since last year, live streaming and featuring their runway shows and events (like this one here and here), it is a brand that is really close to our hearts, for that matter, yet it somehow feel "so near yet so far" as we have never once attended a Burberry event... not until this recent Friday back, of course (all thanks to the lovely team of Burberry Malaysia as well for the special invite!)


A grand concourse set-up at Suria KLCC invited us upon our arrival, and we were instantly greeted by the friendly Burberry team. This is an exciting period as following the official launch of My Burberry in early September, Burberry's most ambitious endeavour to create a completely surprising grand floral fragrance, a series of promotions is happening from 9th to 15th October here. One can also enjoy complimentary makeover and manicure sessions with purchases.


If you are a lover of fragrances and beautiful makeup products, time to act fast. Let's have a quick peek and see what's installed for you lovelies. 



We would not go into details about My Burberry as it was previously blog here. Nonetheless, the Beauty Trainer, the charming Adrian Sin still shared with us about the fragrance and its notes and scents and the whole concept behind My Burberry with great enthusiasm, which we truly love. He also pointed out that if one purchases the My Burberry 90ml EDP, one can even monogram your initials (3 letters maximum) on your bottle, specially for you (or your loved ones if you intend it to be as a gift since Christmas is just two months away *_^). Marvelous indeed. That's what we love about the brand, it is so fashion-beauty-forward!


With purchase of Burberry fragrance, one is also entitled to the Burberry's latest Nude Glow makeover, which is absolutely gorgeous, believe us. We love our makeover done by Adrian and we shall share with you more in our up-coming detailed post. But if you are curious, it's here on our IG *_^


There are more promotions at this roadshow. Head down to Suria KLCC to discover more for yourself. It would most certainly be a rewarding pampering experience. 3 more days to go!


It was most definitely our most memorable first-close-personal-encounter with a Burberry session. More about My Burberry here. Can't wait to share more with you! Stay tuned for it, lovelies. Till then, have a lovely and luminous week ahead and happy happy Monday *_^

Facebook    |    Instagram    |    Pinterest    |    Flicker    |    Twitter    |    Bloglovin    |    Polyvore
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments :

  1. Oh this does sound exciting! Love the packaging and wish I could afford one of their coats.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey hey Allie, am sure you will, one day! Just like me, I am still keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed till that day comes!

      Thanks for dropping by and say hi. Have an awesome week ahead, my friend!

      Delete
  2. I can imagine this was really a most memorable first-close-personal-encounter!

    Thank you for your pleasant comment on my blog. Now I checked your blog with the result: I like it!

    I would like to follow you on gfc and/or bloglovin. It would be great if you come back to my blog to follow me – then I will follow you immediately back.

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rena,

      Thank you for liking my blog. I didn't know that there's strings attached to following a person's blog. I follow simply because I genuinely like or find a certain blog interesting, never to ask for him/her to follow me back *_^

      Thanks again for dropping by. Hope to see you again, if not, it's all right.

      Have a beautiful day and many walks with your hubby!

      Cheers,
      Jeann

      Delete

Thanks so much for dropping by and say hi. Love to hear your thoughts and will read them all! See you again *_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...