Wednesday, January 22, 2014

SENKA Speedy Perfect Whip - The Gentle and Quick Way To Cleanse


This came as a really early new year present from SENKA last year but I never really had a chance to try it out yet as I have been using the other SENKA cleansing products which I find work wonders. This latest product from SENKA is called SENKA Speedy Perfect Whip.

My family and I went for a short get-away holiday counting down to the new year, checking ourselves into The Swiss Gardens Residence right smack in KL city centre end of last year. It was fun walking down the streets, across the busy roads of Changkat Tong Shin or even Bukit Bintang, hunting down food and did some shopping. We went all the way down to even Lot 10 and Pavilion area as and when we had the time, basically checking out the Christmas and New Year countdown. Boy, you won't believe how dirty my face felt each time I got back to the hotel! The fume from the buses, the cars, you name it, I could feel it. 


Luckily, I had my trusted SENKA Perfect Oil and Perfect Gel with me. So, I had no worries as I knew after using either one of these, my face would be cleansed, comfortably. You can check out the two products at my previous blog post here

Recently, I finally started trying out SENKA's new addition to its existing Perfect series - SENKA Speedy Perfect Whip. I guess this Japanese brand which puts consumer first knows what's best for modern women like myself. We love skincare that works fast, yet effective and high quality while pampering our skin and complements the rest of our skincare routine effortlessly at the same time. Now, this product is wicked! With just one pump, you don't even need to lather to create that thick, creamy foamy texture that you usually need to rub for about 30 seconds. This comes out instantly foamy already and ready to be applied to your entire face. How cool is that? 


I love the simple packaging, as always, from SENKA and I like that it uses less water to rinse it off our face than the usual cleanser. (psst, usual rinsing with normal cleanser requires about 1 minute, equivalent to 12 litres of water used. The water consumed to rinse off the Speedy Perfect Whip is reduced to 6 litres, which comes up to approximately 4,380 litres of water saved in a year!). Furthermore, it does not feel dry but keep our face moisturized. It's definitely worth looking into if you are a lover of lather-foamy-facial cleanser and don't like much fuss *_^

It is retailed at RM34.00 only, at selected Watson's stores nationwide. Have a clean face before we hit the bed, always, lovelies.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for dropping by and say hi. Love to hear your thoughts and will read them all! See you again *_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...