Thursday, December 12, 2013

[Polyvore] Life Is More Fun With Polyvore

LUMINNEJ loves Polyvore. It's such a fun way to put all the things you love in a mood board and let your creative juice run wild. I guess, it's a secret way for me to be a "fashion editor" for that one split second!

I have not be "creating" recently as I found a new fun love, PINTEREST! But am going to head back to my polyvore mood boards again soon. Meanwhile, here are some of my polyvore boards. Hope you all love them *_^ For more of my polyvore, please check them out here or click on the "Lumi On POLYVORE" on the right side bar!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for dropping by and say hi. Love to hear your thoughts and will read them all! See you again *_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...