Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Dreamy White



I have always loved white, or at least something as close to white, like cream beige or pastel colours. I feel they are so soft, dreamy and wonderfully luxurious, in every way one could possibly imagine.

I love the feeling it evokes, the imagination it ignites, and subdued power it holds within. It allows you add on any other colours you would like to have, that makes them versatile. Here are some of my favourite things in one of my dreamy colours of imagination. Enjoy *_^





A similar and extended post can be found here. Stay luminous, my lovelies.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for dropping by and say hi. Love to hear your thoughts and will read them all! See you again *_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...